USB DAC + Headphone Amp
Proving Size Doesn't Always Matter.
Geek Pulse is the world's most powerful 32/384 kHz + DSD128 desktop DAC and 3000 mW headphone amplifier. When it comes to the Geek Pulse family, this is what others might call a base model. We prefer to think of it as where awesome starts.
Geek Pulse X is a fully-balanced, dual mono version of Pulse, a 32/384 kHz + DSD128 desktop DAC and 3000 mW headphone amplifier. There's a 1/4" stereo headphone jack and a four-pin balanced headphone jack. On the back, there's a pair of balanced XLR outputs along with a pair of RCA outs.
Geek Pulse 8 is a fully-balanced, dual mono version of Pulse, a 32/384 kHz + DSD256 desktop DAC and 3000 mW headphone amplifier. There's a 1/4" stereo headphone jack and a four-pin balanced headphone jack. On the back, there's a pair of balanced XLR outputs along with a pair of RCA outs. It has Dual high-precision Femto clocks and
4 User Selectable Digital Modes (Femto Time Frequency Response, Time Coherence, and Stable Streaming).
Geek Pulse is Designed to be Different.
Instead of just barely getting the job done, it goes the extra mile to get the job done well. Very well. So well that there's no other DAC that can do what it does without having to pay three times the price!!!
- USB Audio Class 2.0 input with other 4 digital audio inputs all converted to 3L buffered I2S signal, then send to DAC IC
- Full balanced current output then transconductance amp then summing up output amplifier
- Two audiophile grade low jitter TCXO with super quiet power circuit and mu-metal shield
- DAC IC: ESS9018K2M (
Dual ESS9018AQ2M on Geek Pulse 8)
- Digital Inputs:
- One USB 2.0 Type B Female
- One set SPDIF via TOSLINK (JIS F05 Female)
- One set AES/EBU (AES/EBU input compatible SPDIF signal by Adapter)
- Two set SPDIF via RCA Coaxial
- Supported Native PCM format: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8K, 384 kHz in 16/24/32 bit
- Supported Native DSD format: 2.822, 3.072, 5.644, 6.144 Mega Hz / 1bit (via USB 2.0 Input) Support both DoP standard 1.1 and Native DSD (requires ASIO driver)
- Patent Pending: 3L buffer by Light Harmonic Dual loop re-clock for all digital audio inputs
- Digital Filter: Two mode selectable: Time Comprehension Mode (TCM) and Frequency Response Mode (FRM)
- Line Output Configuration: One pair Single- ended via gold plated Switchcraft RCA
- Single-ended output voltage and impedance: 2.1Vrms (47 Ohm)
- Headphone output configuration: Single-end via 1/4" TRS Headphone Jack
- HP Single- ended output voltage and impedance: 1.8V / 3V / 6.8V switchable (0.47Ohm flat in 20~20K Hz range)
- THD+N: Better than 0.005%
- SNR: Better than 110dB
- Frequency Response: 1-50K (-3dB) control by Bessel analog filter
- Power Input: 12V DC - 650mA ~ 950mA depend on system load and sampling rate
- Garanţia pentru acest produs este 36 luni.